Well can you believe we are almost halfway through the year already.
Time flys when you are having fun or working, lol
I let some things distract me from my social media game, and only now crawling back to grab it with both hands
Where do I start or shall I say continue ????
I am so out of sync, when was the last time i wrote a blog post.
These are just my thoughts anyways
I do hope to get back into the routine of things.
Because I know in myself I have alot to talk about and share.
But its just being focused and not getting too distracted by other things going on.
My main aim for being on social media is to share what I do and learn too.
This year I went through many phases doing podcasts and all that.
I am or shall I say i have been very consistent on my YouTube channel and my instagram page.
But when IGTV dropped last week on Instagram, it was a game changer, to be honest I have been thinking about my YouTube channel and the future of it, all I know i will be doing videos for my IGTV, and its the best place because i have more audience there to…….
So from now to the end on the year my aims are to –
– From July 2018 create minimum 3 blog posts per month
– Do public speaking at a event before the year is over, bear in mind i suffer from social anxiety
– Do more collaborations with Brands
– Eventually have my online store
– Challenge myself more every month
– Host a event
– Explore avenues in presenting and radio, if you do watch my YouTube videos I enjoy doing voiceover
And I guess there will be more………….
Before I go here are my social media links for you to find me and see what i am upto 😊